Dealing with tooth decay, nutrition and good oral products are the most important to monitor. This means having the ability to remineralize the teeth so you can regenerate the tissue.
Thus, fighting tooth decay, it is crucial you have a good remineralizing toothpaste. The approach consists of using natural ingredients to provide just the right minerals to the surface of your teeth. Hence, keep reading and see how to make your own DIY remineralizing toothpaste so you can successfully fight tooth decay.
First of all, let me tell you my story using this DIY toothpaste. I started using this daily to actively improve the look of my teeth. Moreover, I also use a combination of calcium and magnesium powders dissolved in water. This was my favorite mouthwash for swishing.
As I've seen amazing changes, I decided to play with the ingredients even more. That's how I finally am ready to share the recipe.
And if you are not convinced by now, there is another benefit of this toothpaste. I noticed that my teeth are no longer so sensitive to eating cold foods. I could eat anything cold without worrying that my teeth could hurt!
Even more, you can use this toothpaste recipe for your kids too. Because it has no fluoride, you can make sure it is safe. Thus, without further ado, check it out.
Here you have the ingredients you will need to make this remineralizing toothpaste:
- 5 tablespoons of calcium powder
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 3 tablespoons of xylitol powder - it will help with the bitter taste
- 5 tablespoons of coconut oil
- and essential oils such as peppermint orange, mint, or cinnamon
Check out the instructions and try it right away:
1. First off, in a bowl, start mixing the calcium powder, the baking soda, and the xylitol powder.
2. Then, start adding the coconut oil one tablespoon at a time until you get the consistency you want.
3. Now, to add some flavor to the mix, you can add any of the essential oils, I only use peppermint orange since it is my favorite.
4. Lastly, store this paste in a small container, for this, I like to use a small glass jar.
Now, to use this remineralizing toothpaste, all you have to do is dipping your toothbrush in the jar and brush as you normally do. You will feel how good this paste will cleanse your mouth.